1. Hanging clothes on the clothesline..
2. My pot of moss that i grow just to touch as i walk by...
3. The way the air smells in the mornings.
4. Walking through puddles after it rains..
5. I miss my garden.
And how when I watered my plants, I could watch the hummingbirds sip nectar from the flowers.
6. I miss my garden tomatoes and family breakfasts..
I often cook breakfast for my Mom, sister, nieces and nephews, and my kids in the Summer. I make scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, milk gravy, and we have fried okra and fresh garden tomatoes and orange juice.
they are one of my favorite things about Summer.
8. Snow cones... Cherry
9. The way that every Summer makes me remember every other Summer that i have lived...
10. Leaves on trees...and the sound of crickets
songs, bird girl...